Tuesday, August 19, 2008

See ya later, Alli-gator (yeah, cheesy)

Tonight I said goodbye to my good friend Allison Joy (I don't remember her middle name but it should be Joy) Steddom. From being the first thing I hear when entering a mile radius of her, to turning around at Dunns and randomly seeing her standing behind me, she has always been a dear friend and close to me. Alli is probably one of the best advice givers I know. She always had a question to throw out and I would realize that I hadn't even asked myself that. I'm definitely going to miss her sense of humor. I'm excited to hear how Indiana treats her and hope she continues to share her endeering laugh and contagious heart for Jesus with everyone she meets.


(I just had to throw this one in)

5 comments:

Christi Joy said...

Mary. It's Mary. Allison Mary Steddom.....my middle name is Joy.

Alli I'm really going to miss you (not that you're probably going to read this comment anyway...) But I'm going to miss your hugs and laugh, your singing and thoughts, your listening ear and helpful advice. Love you so much, Alli!
(Why did I just post that here? I think it has something to do with sleep deprivation..)

Gabby Huerta said...

I like this blog post.

I will miss her too.

Hannah said...

oh, sadness, I'm going to miss her so much too.

Manda (+2) said...

Awe. This is a true friends post.

Gabby Huerta said...

update